RSS

I am SICK!!

I am having diarrhoea since last night. The symptoms that I had included vomiting, urgency go to the toilet, frequent passing of loose (watery) and nausea. I don’t have appetite to eat. Whenever I eat, I sure feel like vomit. I also experience fever last night, feeling so cold and suddenly feel so hot. I hate my situation now. Woke up 4am just to go toilet, can’t sleep well. I just took medicine but I think I need to go clinic later. Need to seek permission from lady boss (Helena) to clinic. :(

9 comments:

Takaful Team said...

Sian my sayang..

SaLiNa said...

Tot dh jumpe doc, will b k.. but still d same, after every meal, d toilet will welcome me.. i think i had loose my weight here..

nadia.H said...

lots of liquid,avoid fibers,eat clear poridge..no need to add kicap or watever..hehe..tkcre of ur health!

SaLiNa said...

Yes Miss Doctor... :)

Miss Invi said...

hukshuks..me oso penah kene like that time balik dr G.tahan..lama gak..sbln lebih..makan sikit pn berry..end up i eat ice cream n choc je..hahaha..pastuh slow2 oke.. ;p

Emiratez said...

Sayang dah ok?

SaLiNa said...

I dh ok sayang.. :) Dh sihat.. :) But ubat yg doc bg pun x abis mkn.. malas nak mkn dh.. nurse yg x berdisiplin langsung.. :P

I rase if I mkn choc lg, confirm gi toilet lg.. Haha..

Emiratez said...

Happy birthday sweety.. luv u always.. =*

SaLiNa said...

Thanks Sayang.. Tapi kan.. Ni bkn post pasal bday pun.. Hehe..

Post a Comment