RSS

Happy 24th Birthday...

It’s my 24th birthday on 1st August 2009. Hehe..

Basically everyone must be wondering how I celebrate my birthday on the day. Early morning I woke up to take my grandma for her yearly medical check up. Then I went straight to my 3rd aunt house to prepare the family gathering lunch. I will post the family gathering blog soon as I am waiting for those pictures.

Just love this year birthday, as my cousin Sue Xian that have same day birthday with me was back to Malaysia this year. As the family gathering was held the same day on our birthday, of course we receive lots of wishes and presents.
Thanks to all that wishes me. As Nadiah had mentioned, the thought that counts. I receive lots of angpau from my relatives, I just like it so much as I think that will be the best birthday presents. Wow! The angpau money was unbelievable amount as I think I can use that to buy a new handphone such as mine. Haha.. My mum was asking me to treat them but then she said is better for me to change my little kancil tyre. That’s a really good idea. Hehe..


This is the birthday card I receive. Soon I will enlarge the photo of the birthday card draw by my cousins.


At 5.00pm, I work in clinic as usual but we had a small party to celebrate August nurses birthday. That will be me, Cheryl (2 Aug) and Carmen (23 Aug). There was lots of food that they prepare; the main dishes: sambal udang, kari kambing, salad, rendang ayam and fried mihun.

The dessert: lychee jelly, nangka jelly, fruit cake and tiramisu ice-cream. Such lots of food, right? There were only six of us that will eat the food. Haha..

0 comments:

Post a Comment