RSS

McDonald's Olympic Day Run...

McDonald's Olympic Day Run was held on 12 July 2009 (Sunday) at Dataran Merdeka.


There are 10 categories for the 7km run. As my sis and me is above 18 years old, so both of us under category B (Women’s Open) while my brother is under category A (Men’s Open). The qualifying time for the run is 70 minutes. The entry fee is RM10.00 for each runner. Each runner receives T-shirt, numbers and McDonald breakfast (Sausage McMuffin with any menu item purchased) voucher.

The T-Shirt of the run.


The crowd before the run when all waiting at the starting point.

The starting time for the run was 7.30 sharp. Wow! Is such a challenging run as I think the last run was like when I was in secondary school (6 years back)? Hehe.. I think is not really a run for me, is more like walkathon as I walk and walk then run continue by walking and walking.

I manage to finish the run in 80 minutes.


Although it passes the qualifying time but I still get certificate. My sister finish in 70 minutes while my brother in 45 minutes. I knew I will be the last as I am not a runner since school days. My brother told us that the run actually just 6.3km because he uses his hand phone to check the distance while his running. I am proud of myself as I mange to finish the run.


The certificate.


1 comments:

RunWitMe said...

Hi! Welldone on your race. Check out the Olympic Day Run video here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vZQEW1Du1s

Post a Comment