RSS

Lunch at Octopus Sushi Bar & Grill...

Last Friday, Kak Umi, Kak Fizah and me went to have lunch in Octopus Sushi Bar & Grill at Ampang Point.


It was quite funny when think back the situation where we decide who drive. Since there were three of us, we use the old method way, ‘lat ta lil lat ta li tam pom’. Kak fizah lose, but she was giving excuse that her car not enough petrol. Haha.. Then me and kak umi ‘one two zoom’, I lose so I need to drive. When reach downstairs, the weather was so hot and I was telling them that we will be sweating in the car later. Haha.. At last, kak umi drove her car. What a funny drama that we did that day.

Octopus Sushi Bar & Grill at Ampang Point. Every time we passed by the restaurant, it will be crowded with customer, so this time we tried the food there.


My favorite dish that I will order if dines in Japanese restaurant.

Chawan Mushi

The sushi that Kak Fizah and me order.


My meal: Wakame Udon.

Kak Umi meal: Black Pepper Fish.

3 comments:

nadia.H said...

gurl,so jeles...here got no decent/halal japanese restaurnt..been craving for nice fresh sushi now..sushi king xsedapp!!!hehe....

p/s: bile nk update ur beday bash?
p/s/s:bile u nk blnje me n palong mkn?hahahaha!!!

SaLiNa said...

nnt i update post tu.. kene ade mood utk update.. hehe..

pasal blanje tu, tunggu lar buka puase bersama2.. kalo awk x turun KL, x dpt lar ekk.. hehe..

rehana said...

tunggular buka puase BERSAMA2...waaa...salina makin improve BM..thanx salina..u ingtkn sy psl Bm skg..hahaha...

Post a Comment