RSS

What a Day for Me...

Yesterday Big Big Boss (Mr. Gary) called for meeting. His PA informed us the meeting will be at 6.00pm. I was like why he must choose the time when we finish work. My plan was go and watch movie with my siblings in IMAX. My bro bought the ticket for transformers 9pm. I tot if the meeting starts at 6pm, maybe I can make it to watch that movie. Unfortunately, the meeting only started at 8.15pm. Arghh!!! My RM 11 just wasted like that. By the time the meeting finishes, is already 10.30pm. I don’t think I could make it to watch. So sad!! After the meeting, we went for dinner, luckily my Boss treat us. If not, I think everyone will curse him for making us starving.

This morning was a bad day for me; I was putting on my contact lens near the sink in the kitchen because the two bathrooms were occupied by my sis and dad. Then, my right lens dropped before I manage to put on. Luckily I manage to find it back. The right lens safely put on my eyes. Then will be my left lens, again it drop! This time I really can’t manage to find it. Even my parents help me to find it. Really wonder where it can drop. I find all over the place still can’t see the tiny left lens. What can I do? I need to go to work, if I continue with the findings, sure I will late to work. So I have to open a new lens that supposes I open it next month. What a bad morning!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment