RSS

Jacob's Walk of LIfe 2009 (21 June 2009)

Jacob’s Walk of Life was held on 21 June 2009 (Sunday) at Taman Metropolitan Kepong. Few weeks before the event start, my mum was so excited about the walk, thus my sis had register for us. Just don’t understand why she so excited.

In the tentative, the walk registration starts @ 6.00am. I never tot Malaysians will reach there so early, so I took my own sweet time to get ready that morning. We reached there around 6.30am. Wow!! The crowd was so pack. Cars were so long queue parking beside the road. Luckily my mum asked to make a U-turn, so we parked the car opposite the park. Although we need to cross the pedestrian footbridge at least is nearer than park along the roadside.

The registration counters separate according to alphabet. So I queue up in Q-T and my sis accompany my mum to queue in A-D. After the long queue, finally we got T-shirt, wristband, answer script and pencil.

They provide breakfast for us that are Jacob’s Weetameal and Hi-Iron biscuits. I like the Weetameal, it taste good. There are some people that took the biscuits so many and put in the plastic bags. It a shame of them, why must they keep those biscuits? Just take few and eat it on the spot. Just don’t need to take it back home.


The walk starts around 8.10am. There were almost 5000 participants for the walk. Along the walk route, there were signboards that show basic questions for us to answer and write in the answer script for us to hand in after the walk.


After an hour, we manage to finish the walk. Although it stated is a 5 km walk, but I don’t think I had walk that far. We were really enjoyed because we talk and talk along the walk. At the ending point, we have our goody bags that contain 2 boxes of travel pack biscuits, Anlene Umbrella, 1 week Fitness First Complimentary passes, 25% discount Mizuno voucher, certificate and mineral water.

0 comments:

Post a Comment