RSS

My New Watches…

I just bought TWO new SWATCH watch. Hehe.. I bought it from my mum fashion business shop that she currently works. It only cost RM?? per watch. Isn’t it worth of money?


At first I thought is fake watch, but later my sis went to Swatch shop and change the battery, the sales guy told her the watch is original. Although the design of the watches are few years back, but is so cheap and it look nice to me. Thus, I decided to buy 2 because is only RM ???. I think I can’t get a watch in any Swatch shop with that amount of money.

3 comments:

nadia.H said...

daling..u do noe dat i collect swatchec rite??
y xbgtau iii!!!!

SaLiNa said...

hehe.. i n my mum dh amik yg plg lawanye.. sorry lar.. yg lain tu sgt buruk.. ade 3 je lg..

Anonymous said...

i nak....

Post a Comment